Nespresso Barista Recipe Maker
Prepare anything from refreshing iced coffees to elaborate latte art at home, and rival your favorite coffee shop. In taste and in style.
Here, modernity meets creativity in a design that is as sleek as it is practical. It will fit in any kitchen and will win any heart. And because coffee creations don't need to be complex, there's an integrated touch screen and connected app. This allows you to navigate through recipes and to personalize the machine with your preferred ones. Easy as coffee. With as many options as your coffee menu, it always has a new recipe in store for you. Whoever it is for, you can be sure it will delight.
- Milk should be as fresh and cold as possible (milk close to expiring will not froth well)
- Protein content should be high as protein allows milk to froth.
- Fat content creates differences in the foam quality
- - low fat creates dry, stiff foam
- - high fat creates wet, silky foam
- - both are fine, it just depends on preference
- UHT (Ultra Heat Treatment) boxed milks tend to yield very good results; however, it is suggested to immediately put the milk in the fridge, so it can get cold
- Milk that has been frozen will not froth
- Conventional and organic milk should work equally well, as long as the milk is fresh and cold
- Cow's milk works best. Alternative milks can be attempted, but there is no guarantee that they will yield results